About the Free Dr. Aafia Movement
- Read Time: 1 min
The Free Dr. Aafia Movement is a project dedicated to seeing Dr. Aafia Siddiqui be released from prison and returned home to be with her family.
For the last 18-years, Dr. Aafia has been swept us in a nightmare which she is unable to escape. Today, she is serving an 86 year prison sentence at the Federal Medical Center in Fort-Worth, TX for a crime that she did not do.
We believe Dr. Aafia is innocent and our campaign will not stop until she is returned to her family.
We Are Dedicated to:
- Coalition Building: To working in coalition to build support for Dr. Aafia.
- Utilizing the Government, Media, and the Law to get her released.
- A Voice: To ensure Dr. Aafia's voice and her plight are heard by the world
Get Involved: We are looking for organizations and individuals to join the Why Aafia campaign as we aim to petition the government, pursue legal actions, and keep her story alive in the media.
- Individuals: Click Here to join the campaign
- Organizations: We are looking for human rights and civil rights organizations to join our campaign. As a coalition partner you'll be given up to date information about Dr. Aafia, our strategy, to sign onto letters, and other actions.
- Click Here to have your organization join the coalition
- Prayers : Please remember Dr. Aafia in your duas (prayers).
- Donate: Make a tax-deductible donation today to support the plight of Dr. Aafia